Angular 16+ & BabylonJS Template Project

Hi there Developers,

as of originally here postet i also want to share my project here.

This is my Angular & BabylonJS Project Template. Supports now also the New Version 4.x

Have some fun with it!

6 Likes

Thanks for your template. :slight_smile:
If I can add a couple of things… Consider moving the scene init from ngOnInit to ngAfterViewInit. The required canvas may or may not be yet created in the ngOnInit call. For the sake of reusability, it would also make sense to get the canvas referece via @ViewChild decorator.
I would personaly also use the new es6 babylon modules, which allows tree shaking. :wink:

Cheers :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey there,

i’ve done some update on the template… now with Angular 8.2.x and the latest Babylon 4.0.x compiled without errors. I also integrated some improvements suggested from @rpajo

Have some fun with it and feel free to Star or Fork! :wink:

3 Likes

Hey there,

it’s me again… updated the template to latest Angular 9.0.0-rc.14 compiled without errors.

Have some fun :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The template is updated to latest Angular 9.1.0 and BabylonJS 4.1.0 compiled without errors.

Have some fun! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The template is updated to latest Angular 10.0.x and BabylonJS 4.1.0 compiled without errors.

5 Likes

Thanks Johnny, now we can do something like that https://barenboim.org hosted on Firebase ! Keep going !

1 Like

The template is updated to latest Angular 11.2.x and BabylonJS 4.2.0 compiled without errors.

3 Likes

Thanks for creating and maintaining that repo, really useful ! :pray:

2 Likes

The template is updated to latest Angular 12.0.x and BabylonJS 4.2.0 compiled without errors.

Have some fun!

4 Likes

Thank you for this!

Just wanted to give my thanks…

Switched from Angular with Three.js to Babylon.JS and trying to configure my Angular project was a complete nightmare. I just wanted to say a HUGE THANKS for keeping this updated!

6 Likes

The template is updated to latest Angular 13.1.x and BabylonJS 5.0.0-alpha compiled without errors, but some small adjustments.

BabylonJS 5 Alpha is neccessary because of OffscreenCanvas Type Errors and i’ve not found a easy way to solve it.

Have some fun!

4 Likes

The template is updated to latest Angular 14.2.x and BabylonJS 5.21.0 compiled and run without errors.

Have some fun!

4 Likes

The template is updated to latest Angular 16.2.x and BabylonJS 6.17.0 compiled and run without errors.

Have some fun!

3 Likes