Babylon.js Teeshirts and stickers

Hey Team! I’ve created a store with some teeshirts and stickers for you to proudly own :smiley:

You can go there: Babylon.js Store | Teespring

Disclaimer: I’m not making ANY money out of it. All money is for TeeSpring to build the swag!

Enjoy and please use this thread to share photos of you with with cool new teeshirts

17 Likes

I’d love to see the t-shirts become available again. Maybe to celebrate the release of 5.0?

4 Likes

good idea!! cc @PirateJC

Hey @vrhermit

T-shirts, stickers, and mugs are all still available on the t-spring store.

Are you thinking you’d like a specific t-shirt designed for the 5.0 release?

Oh I see!, I’m sorry, I’m wrong. I see that the shirts are no longer available on the t-spring store…that’s weird. I wonder where they went?

Pinging @PatrickRyan as he holds the keys to that.

1 Like

Would be nice to have each fresh release in the Babylon T-shirt collection :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I like this idea a lot!

Does anyone out there have any t-shirt design bandwidth? :smile:

1 Like

It might just be me, but the Babylon.js logo always makes me think of the GameCube. I’d love to see some kind of retro 2000s inspired Babylon t-shirt design, although I have no idea what that would look like :joy:

1 Like

Oooooh I like this! Maybe a low poly/pixel art Babylon.js logo?

We could do it vaporwave style :sunglasses:

2 Likes

TBH, it’d be awesome if we could get a Zip Up Hoodie with the Babylon.js logo someday.

2 Likes

Yes, @PolygonalSun, I’ve heard the desire for a zip hoodie before. :smiley: The store apparel products had all been dropped by Teespring (now known as Spring) likely because they don’t carry the same line of blanks. But now we have access to different blanks and zip hoodies are now a thing.

https://babylonjs-store.creator-spring.com

3 Likes

Awesome! I just ordered a couple of items. Thanks for putting these back on sale!

3 Likes

Thanks for flagging for us that they were missing!

Hey folks! @PirateJC
Do you know what’s the difference between “Premium Pullover Hoodie” and “Classic Pullover Hoodie”, except the price? It’s for a present and I’d like to choose the best one! :slight_smile:

I would pick Premium as it is 80% cotton

1 Like

Awesome perfect !!! Thanks! =D