- How hard would it be… to PAINT in BABYLON?
Are we already doing that, somewhere, someway?
Inspired by VR Painting (of VR Painter goro.fujita), AND Blender, AND a NEED to ANIMATE faster.
This THREAD is to EXPLORE:
ANIMATION TOOLING, and ANIMATION WORKFLOWS, for CINEMATIC publication on the web.
Often called ‘Narrative’, we want to tell EPIC LEGENDS. And we need a workflow that is LIGHTNING~ FAST.
- So, what would be the main CHALLENGES of a BABYLON.PAINTBRUSH?
VR is NOT NECESSARY.
But more the FOCUS of ANIMATION~TOOLING, like these QUESTIONS:
- How can someone (easily) PAINT a MESH into BABYLON RUNTIME, and then PERSIST it on refresh.
And for a final trick…
Not JUST painting mesh, but ALSO painting ANIMATIONS!
- How could someone PAINT an ANIMATION, into runtime, and then persist it the same way?
This THREAD is for finding that out.
- Anyone have progress, insight, or resources for a BABYLON.PAINTBRUSH?
~ : ),