I activated Spring Security in my application and all of a sudden I get a new error out of the babylon coding:
- The error ocurrs only if I call await BABYLON.SceneLoader.ImportMeshAsync("", “”, ‘data:’ + file, scene);
- where file is just the .babylon file retrieved from the backend in some other step
- The error is not called immeditaely after the function call but later after my code completely ran through.
- I also noticed that animations do not work on those objects.
- If I deactivate spring security everything works just fine.
Currently I dont have a clue what is happening here… XD
Do you have an Idea? (I mean maybe it is somehow spring security related, but I just dont know where to start …)
May be relevant somehow: I import BabylonJS the very standard fashion:
Thx in advance!