Coding Crusader's

I pushed some other demos of mine on tickets/backlog which can run on its own and have to be sanitised for my homepage framework later. Have fun! :slight_smile:

@mawa WebGL Aquarium (webglsamples.org)

… aA beautiful decoration for your futuristic space museum with extinct animals from the past.

1 Like

WebGL Fundamentals

gpujs/gpu.js: GPU Accelerated JavaScript (github.com)

Some of the examples in hight speed with the power of GPU:

Voronoi with gpu.js / Fil | Observable (observablehq.com)

Julia Set Fractal using GPU.js / UKABUER | Observable (observablehq.com)

Thanks a lot for sharing :hugs:. Indeed, that’s very cool :heart_eyes:. I was actually thinking about having an aquarium in there. Water is the most essential resource. But for now I have to focus on the ‘must have’, starting with finally finishing this Auditorium update that’s been delayed nearly a week now (I’m not very far from it; Hopefully I can release before or during the WE :sweat_smile:… I’m currently struggling with the parts you don’t like to do: Selecting, adding and normalizing content :grin: :wink: But what’s a museum without content? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:). I haven’t forgotten about your other suggestions. In particular, the different patterns, which is something I’d really want to do next. Meanwhile, have a great day :sunglasses:

1 Like