Glow + Other mesh overlap

Appreciate the thought, @kate , thanks. My plate is a bit full right now, but I know the perfect person/people to connect you to - paging @labris !

1 Like

It is what I thought it will be (full plate :wink: thank you, will see what my boss will decide and will be contacting Andrei then.

1 Like

Depending on the parts to be done, you could may be count me in. @labris no offense. I don’t want to take your business;) Well, I’m sure plenty of people here would gladly collaborate to a good project:)

2 Likes

Sure thing you would be automatically counted in :slight_smile:

@mawa @labris Guys could you please DM me? It seems that I have no right to send DMs yet with my current member status. Wanted to share with you my boss email, but don’t want to do that publically.

As for me, I’ve started in 2020 to simply use my pro email/profile in this forum (and a number of other ‘trustable’ vectors), since, let’s face it, there’s no purpose in hiding anymore (we have all been exposed in the previous decade already, haven’t we?:wink: Means that for joining me you can either reply here or mail me on one of my pro emails mawa@cominup.ch or marc@cominup.ch. It will all end same place and for my eyes only. And then, discretion and privacy shall be of course guaranteed:)

1 Like

Haha, we did indeed :slight_smile:

1 Like