For a world map in VR I use
RenderTargetTexture. But (like you can see in the video) the controller (and in my case the map itself) multiplies. Is this a bug, or do I just use the RenderTargetTexture wrong?
Thanks in advance!
- Babylon.js Version: 4.2.0
- Oculus Quest Version: 188.8.131.52.353.311069636
- Oculus Browser Version: 184.108.40.206.52.314146309
- Chromium Version: 91.0.4472.164
Steps to reproduce:
- Open Playground https://playground.babylonjs.com/#ZHDBJ#117 on the Oculus Quest 2 (Note: this is not reproducible in Chrome on desktop).
- Change version to 4.2.0.
- Enter VR.
- Notice that the controller is duplicating.