UI Developer Contract Opportunity (With strong Babylon focus)

We are looking for a seasoned remote UI Developer (Front-end Developer) with a focus on WebGL (preferably leveraging Babylon) and 3D on the web. This role will be working with our companies UI, 3D and design teams, translating sophisticated visual designs into stunning interactive WebGL applications. The work will be highly visible, and we want developers who are dedicated to creating impeccable work that both they and the company can be proud of.

This will be a 2 month contract working full-time. We are looking for 2-4 heads to fill this role so referrals are encouraged.

If interested, please contact Trevor Robinson at: trevor.robinson@indigoslate.com

2 Likes

Hi Trevor,

I sent you my portfolio!

Thanks for the opportunity.

Regards

1 Like

I am UI/UX developer.
A UI, UX, and front- cease net developer is accountable for making use of interactive and visible layout standards on websites and net programs for an advantageous and cohesive personal experience. These builders use HTML, CSS, and different layout gear to gain responsive designs.
Thanks for posting this message give me the opportunity. Looking forward to getting a positive response from you.
Link: https://upgraid.tribe.so/post/what-s-stoner-moxie-ux-design-stoner-moxie-style-may-be-a-mortal-first-syst–61d813e35c9b937a00985505

1 Like