Work for the strongest office developer brand in Europe!

Hi!

Our company HB Reavis | International Workspace Provider is looking for a 3D artist (Blender preferred). Some basic info: It’s a contract based job. You can work remotely from anywhere. We don’t care about when you work and where you work however there are 2-3 online meetings a week and you’ll need to be available at 9-10AM CET (GMT+1). You’ll be paid after each assignment. You can apply if you can speak English (how else could you read this lol) or Slovak or Hungarian. You’ll work on 3D models of buildings. The base 3D model comes from AutoCAD and needs to be adjusted/ optimized for BabylonJS. Msg me if interested.

EDIT: our 3D model is basically a game so you have to have knowledge of how to create 3d game assets. Rendering skills are not enough. However we are cool guys and if you are willing to learn the stuff we will do our best to support you while in the learning process. But you have to strive :sunglasses:

The project you’ll be working on is: Symbiosy by HB Reavis | Smart Workspace Solution

Thanks!

r :vulcan_salute:

EDIT: I am covering only the technical part but I was asked to pick a 3D artist so the information I provided must be confirmed by our manager.

7 Likes

Thanks to all for applying! We have enough candidates to choose from so this is closed until further notice.

the chosen one will be lucky to work with you @roland :slight_smile:

3 Likes

1 Like

No he is right :slight_smile:

1 Like