- I want to set a custom boundinginfo for my mesh when importing.
- If the ‘boundingbox’ attribute is read in the gltf extension
- new BoundingInfo && isLocked = true
- the data called ‘geometry’ will be analyzed in ‘Promise’
- then, ‘mesh._boundingInfo = new BoundingInfo’ will appear in ‘Geometry.applyToMesh’, overwrite my custom info.
And, maybe, we should check ‘this._boundingInfo && this._boundingInfo.isLocked’ before setting ‘mesh._boundingInfo’? Is there any other way to stop changing “Mesh._boundingInfo”?