I found that user interaction is a must for vanilla Babylonjs app, is it the same for Babylon React Native?
Thread for vanilla Babylonjs app: Can I auto initialize the webXR session?
I would not think the restriction apply to native but I might be fully wrong ![]()
Adding @bghgary who knows way more than me about this.
No, it is not an issue in Babylon React Native, though the app will prompt for permissions to access the camera.
Ok. Thank you for fast response, can i follow the issue and where?
I’m not sure what you mean. What issue?
I am sorry, i misread your message. I am having trouble auto initializing the session, when should i call the function to start the session?
Can you give a bit more context? What kind of trouble? Can you show some code?
I have to confirm that it works in Sample. Since i am using Clojure to build the app problem seems to be in Clojure somewhere. I will figure it out. Thank you for you time. ![]()