Hiring: BabylonJS Developer (Remote/Quebec)

BabylonJS Developer

Remote (Quebec, Canada) | Full Time

At Zonda Home Canada, we’re not just envisioning the future of housing – we’re crafting it! As the brains behind Livabl and strategically situated in the bustling hub of the real estate world, we’re not just following the trends; we’re setting them! With our sights set on a groundbreaking 2030 vision, we’re not just playing the game; we’re rewriting the rules!

Ready to bring your passion and expertise as an BabylonJS Developer to our dynamic team? At Zonda, we don’t just seek employees; we seek trailblazers, dreamers, and innovators. Here, every project is a canvas for creativity, and your skills aren’t just tools; they’re the building blocks of our future! Join us on a journey where collaboration knows no bounds, diversity is celebrated, and innovation is the heartbeat of our culture. Together, let’s shape the future of housing in an environment that’s as exciting as it is rewarding!

We are seeking a skilled BabylonJS Developer to join our team and lead the development of innovative web-based 3D applications. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in JavaScript, particularly with Object-Oriented Programming, and extensive experience in using BabylonJS along with HTML5, CSS, and JavaScript to create interactive and high-performance web applications.

Key Responsibilities:

• Development of 3D Applications: Design and develop immersive 3D web applications using BabylonJS.
  • Web Frontend Development: Utilize HTML5, CSS, and JavaScript to build responsive and scalable frontend architectures.
  • Integration of Web Services: Work with web APIs and services to integrate data and functionalities into 3D applications.
  • Data Management: Handle structured data files such as XML, JSON, and CSV for application data integration and manipulation.
  • Performance Optimization: Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability, ensuring smooth user experiences across different devices and platforms.
  • Collaboration and Communication: Work closely with designers, backend developers, and project managers to deliver high-quality products on schedule.
  • **Documentation and Testing: Document code consistently and thoroughly and contribute to the testing and quality assurance processes.

Skills and Qualifications:

• Proficient in BabylonJS: Demonstrated experience in developing with BabylonJS.
  • Strong JavaScript Skills: In-depth knowledge of JavaScript, especially Object-Oriented Programming techniques.
  • Web Development: Experienced with HTML5, CSS, and modern JavaScript libraries and frameworks.
  • Understanding of Web APIs: Familiarity with the structure and integration of web APIs.
  • Data File Management: Experience with managing and manipulating structured data files like XML, JSON, and CSV.
  • Experience with Web Services: Proven track record of working with web services to enhance web applications.
  • Problem-Solving Skills: Ability to diagnose and resolve issues effectively in a development environment.
  • Communication: Excellent communication skills, capable of explaining complex technical issues to non-technical team members.

Educational Background:

• A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field is highly preferred.
  • Relevant experience in web development and specifically in 3D applications development can substitute for formal education.

This role is critical for developing cutting-edge web-based 3D applications that are efficient, innovative, and user-friendly, utilizing the latest technologies in BabylonJS and web development.

Why People Love Working Here

• We offer meaningful work and opportunities for career growth
  • Competitive Salary
  • Comprehensive benefit package (Medical, Dental, Vision)
  • Paid vacation and general holidays
  • Education Allowance
  • Employee & Family Assistance Program (EFAP)

Inclusion & Equal Opportunity Employment

We are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, inclusion & belonging. People seeking employment at BuzzBuzzHome are considered without regard to any protected category including but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.

Require an Accommodation? We’re here to help

We are proud to provide interview & employment accommodation during the recruitment and hiring process. If you require any accommodation to apply or interview for a position, please reach out directly to jlata@zondahome.com. We are committed to work with you to best meet your needs.

Apply Today: Recruitment

6 Likes

Hey ^-^. Interesting post. I’ve found with many employers adding a salary range will get many more responses from the community

It’s in the linked job posting

Oop, my bad, many apologies

1 Like

@nsaintvil

Have you filled the position yet ?

Welcome to our Forum,
That’s a tempting offer you have here :yum:. I know well and love Montreal. Your chosen candidate will be a very lucky fellow (except in winter :cold_face::rofl:).

Sadly, I cannot apply. Not even sure I would have all the skills :thinking:… But then, if you need some advise or a hand around BJS, CX or digital com in general, (from remote) feel free to reach out.

I’m glad to see that there are people out there pushing for the next-gen web XP using BJS. And then, from Québec :canada: :smile: You Guys have my full support already.

I hope you’ll find your hero :man_superhero: and meanwhile, again, welcome to our Community and have a great day :sunglasses:

5 Likes