How to import glb file using babylon null engine on node server

hello guys I am trying to run Babylon null engine on nodejs server.
I want to load the glb file from the server, but I keep getting a NetworkError error.
It was confirmed that the gltf file was imported normally. How can I import glb files from the server?

Hey!
Can you make a screenshot of the error?

Can you access the glb by putting it’s URL in the browser? It should start to download the glb if the URL is correct and your server is working correctly.

oh sorry
I have confirmed that it is normally recorded on the console.
Thanks for your point.
I have one more question…
The reason I adopted the nodejs null engine is to reduce the memory load that occurs when loading glb files from the client. Is there a way to respond to the client by putting the object in a variable after importing the glb file?

1 Like

I put the result of parsing the glb file in a variable called map, and when I connected as root, I sent the result key with the value called map, but an error is occurring

You have to use serialize() before you JSON.stringify them. serialize() will take care of removing the circular structure.

Have a look at this:

I am not sure you would save anything by splitting the process this way. @bghgary might be able to provide guidance about the most straightforward setup in gltf to match with babylon files.

Sorry, I don’t understand the question or what you are trying to do. Can you explain more or set up a repro?

Hello @taehoChoi just checking in do you still have issues?