How to move stair up and down using control buttons

That’s excellent news, A! We all look forward to your station. That sounds like a challenging-but-sweet project.

I was able to learn TONS of useful things… from ALL of you… during this little challenge, and it was fun, too.

Welcome to Lake Babylon, the friendliest geometrical and geographical community… ever rendered. :slight_smile:

We built you a nice ranch-style home on the east shore of the lake - in the Explorado community. Hackerville, up-on the north shore, is about 2.5 miles from your new home. Lake Babylon township, on the south shore, is about the same distance away.

I still live on the west-side of the lake… in Toddler Town… a little neighborhood of “children with power tools” :slight_smile: Most of the Lake Babylon emergency services… are based-in Toddler Town, too… where most of the BJS scene explosions occur. :smiley: Your new home is safely beyond Toddler Town’s flying shrapnel zone. heh.

We could probably use some nice transit stations… when we build Lake Babylon’s Under-The-Lake light-rail system. :wink: I hear that the center-of-lake transit station… is going to be 24 stories high. 3 stories into the lake bed, 14 stories in-water, and 7 stories above the lake, with marina, light-show projectors, fireworks launching platform, heli-port, and digital TV/radio transmitter/studio (LBTV). I think you have been assigned as lead architect for Lake Center Station. :slight_smile: