We are a startup developing a character visualisation tool with animations looking for a BabylonJS dev.
All the 3D models are rigged and exported from maya. We are searching for a developer with high skills for the animation part.
The project implies :
- Manage rig exports from Maya.
- Optimization of character / asset loading and FPS.
- Loading external assets from server into the scene.
- Using blend trees animation
- Using rig and parent, program simple animation control on the rig
- Using same animation on different rigs (simple and complexe version of the rig)
- Simple shader programmation (dynamic shader not creating a shader)
Let me know if you are interested (DM me)