New Game Studio: Looking for Babylon.js Expert for Founding Team

Hello there,

I’m Patrick, founder of Dandelus - a new game studio with the ambition of building immersive games for the web. We are currently in pre-production for our first game and in the raising our first funding round. At the moment, the team is composed of 3 Engineers, 1 3D Artist and 1 Sound Designer.

Note: @ErickPetru is also in the team.

We are looking for an additional Engineer with strong Babylon.js expertise to join the founding team. It’s fully-remote and we are very flexible with regards to the type and level of engagement until we have secured our funding. That means: If you can only dedicate 10 hours a week, we still want to talk to you!

If this sounds exciting, please reach out to me here.

Thanks a lot and looking forward! :smiley:

7 Likes

Wishing you success in recruiting and building!

5 Likes

Hello @patrickcneuhaus
How are you?
As an experienced 3D game developer with expertise in Babylon.js, Three.js, Blender, Autodesk 3Ds max, I would like to contribute to your business goal with all my efforts.
In previous company and agency team, I have created so many 3D web games, 3D web applications, AR/VR products and I expect these experiences will help me in the future work.
As an experienced game developer, I have been focusing on GLSL for these four years.
Based on my skills and experience, I’m sure I will create something new for the successful business of your company and I’m confident to do great job in every tasks with all teammates as a good communicator and collaboration experience.
For now, I’m available for 20 hours a week but since next month, I can consider full time work.
I’m looking forward to your taking care of this message and I would grateful if you leave me a message so that we can have a further discussion for better understanding of each other.
My contact info.

Summary

crazypassion218@gmail.com

Thanks in advance.

Best regards.
Robert.