Pointermove in immersive-vr

Hi there.
How to implement pointermove in immersive-vr mode?
I simple want to rotate the cube by press and hold a button and move the controller.
It works with mouse. But when in AR it doesnt.
Can someone help me with this question?

Hello, welcome abroad!
The input in WebXR is all done through WebXRInput class, you can read more about it here: WebXR Controllers Support | Babylon.js Documentation (babylonjs.com)

And here is a PG example using the getWorldPointerRayToRef from the class to detect the ray coming from the touch input: Test XR Input with immersive AR | Babylon.js Playground (babylonjs.com)

Thx for your reply!
But I still don’t understand how to get the controller/pointer move information out of the getWorldPointerRayToRef. Is there an example where you press and hold a button on the controller, than drag it around in your livingroom without pointing on a mesh and some independent mesh reacts to the movement?

We have this example with controllers! WebXR_motion controller input | Babylon.js Playground (babylonjs.com)

Thanks. It seems its not not possible because there is no canvas in the immersive-vr mode. So dragging ‘nothing’ makes no sense. Now I rotate that cube with the joysticks on the controller which works fine.