We’re developing a product that generates 3d avatars on the go.
We are dynamically generating (and exporting) GLBs of avatars via BBjs and we need those to be converted to VRM right after in a backend.
Therefore, we need a service/system to automatically convert a GLB file into a VRM file and that service will be running on a server.
- The VRM should look just like the GLB and work.
- The service should be able to run on a server (droplet or App platform)
- Coded using any of the following: Python, Rust, JS, TS.
- Load the GLB into webGL (such as BabylonJs or Threejs) and export as VRM using a plugin (or custom code).
- Convert to VRM using python running Blender API.
We’re not experts in Python and/or skeletons hence why we’re willing to outsource this task.
I can give you more information via Email if needed. Or we can organize a call to make things more formal.