StackPanel at Bottom-Center

Sure. I always said I would want to collaborate on this but it seems like I never find the time to push it to the next level :face_with_hand_over_mouth:. And then, my english is also not the best so a bit of a rephrasing might be necessary :smile:

And a merry Xmas and a great time during this Season Holidays to you too :christmas_tree: :gift_heart:

2 Likes

@carolhmj @mawa I came back here to ask about adding it to the documentation as well haha. The documentation format used by w3 for positioning div elements is pretty effective:

might be useful here as well

I believe @carolhmj will take care of this (at least for this time :wink:)
I agree w3 has good doc. It is part of my sources when it comes to code.
However, the BJS doc is altogether also well done (as compared to three.js).
And although the BJS GUI is based on (or inspired by) CSS, there are still many differences so Iโ€™m not sure of how much you can use this as a reference.

Hmmm I think arcman was talking more about the format itself of the documentation than the content, with the text being followed by examples, right? I think having more examples is always nice, so Iโ€™ll add more once I have the opportunity :smiley: Of course, anyone can feel free to contribute on adding examples too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I believe so. But I rather think that we will not change (again) the format of the doc anytime soon, is it?

Absolutely. I love examples and samples, so please do :smiley:

2 Likes

The docs are using markdown? So hypothetically weโ€™d just make a pull request?

Exactly! Thereโ€™s even a lil button at the end that takes you directly to the corresponding page on the repo:

Our markdown has just one custom component thatโ€™s used for nicely displaying the Playgrounds, but itโ€™s easy to use, you just have to pass the Playground ID. Itโ€™s not rendered in Github preview but you can see it on the source:

2 Likes