TypeError by creating react app?

Can you try on Windows ? I ll check ASAP on MAC

I tried to build the app on windows on a different computer. Same error as on my mac.

I asked the same question on stackoverflow. I received the following answer:

I was facing the same problem, however using Angular. I resolved by removing a package that uses svg.js @2.7.1 !!! From what you discover, this error is caused by the discontinued version of svg.js @2.7.1 !!! Look inside your application that there is a package using this and remove it!

I can’t find any dependency of svg.js. This shouldn’t be the problem in this case.

Unfortunately can’t edit my post wherefore I make a new one as update.

I tried to find the problem, so I commented everything out to start from scratch. The error occurs even if I only try to create the engine. Initially I worked with .js files. Since it is a typescript error I changed the file type to .tsx and tried to create the engine: Same error.

Property left of ForInStatement expected node to be of a type [“VariableDeclaration”,“LVal”] but instead got null

I don’t get it. Same error on mac as well as on windows without any of my code. Just trying to create the engine. So I am pretty sure that it has nothing to do with my project itself. It’s weird that you, sebavan, were able to run “yarn build”.

After changing the package from babylonjs to @babylonjs-core the error refers to the file “TypeError: @babylonjs/core/Meshes/mesh.js” instead of "babylon.js.

I would be very grateful for help because it’s time to bring to project to life. Thank you very much.

I came to a solution. To solve the problem I created a whole new project with create-react-apps. I just had to copy paste my previous code into the new project. It seems there was a conflict with babylon and create-react-apps after upgrading to bjs 4.1.