3D Web Development Intern/Coop/Temporary
We are building a system for online clothing customization that will enable highly realistic previews for the customer of what they will receive, or alternatively to wear that clothing in a video game or virtual world.
We are a small group located in Somerville, MA working on advanced next-generation technologies for Kornit, a global leader in digital textile printing solutions.
You are a talented and motivated individual with experience creating interactive 3D web applications. You are comfortable with both the coding and graphic design aspects. Specifically you can help design realistic and high-performance materials and lighting effects for real-time rendering of different fabrics and fabric treatments.
You should be able to provide samples of prior work.
- Babylon.js, Three.js, WebGL
- 2D graphics, canvas, image editing
- Shaders, materials, lighting, and shadows
- Textures, normal and displacement maps
- C#, ASP.NET
- Adobe Substance 3D
- Clo, Browzwear, Marvelous Designer, other clothing design systems
- Real life clothing design experience
- 3D Game or virtual world design
- GLB / glTF files, other 3D graphic exchange formats