4.0 Release Meetup Poll

we can talk here ( people can see every time for read

2 Likes

Yeah totally understand that it’s not feasible for everyone to meet up “in person,” Hopefully, that’s where we leverage the great ideas from @Cstfan, @jerome, @aFalcon, @Mr_SquarePeg, @Vinc3r, and @Deltakosh and offer up a live stream so that people all over the world could still join “live.”

2 Likes

LOOK i am not say that is not useful ( maybe that is good for show BJS for others )
but for sharing idea it is not stable ( it is die in end of live show ) so if you have program to make documents of idea and write in topic by that name that is useful and can be good too

i am work on new video format (for 3d parts ) ( the idea is so nice )
i am so close to release that on new site www.3dbind.com
in thair you can share your video 3d Object video with notes that is build just for 3d scene and that is so small size for show geometryBuilder
then we can use this 3d video like new 3d video on web

maybe we can make idea better after we have this

2 Likes

so no live meetup? Just curios

@PirateJC

Thanks for following up on this @Rah.

We definitely think there’s value in a live meetup, however given the interest level, we think it will make the most sense to do something entirely virtual to start with.

We’re not going to do a meetup for the 4.0 release, but we’ll get something on the books in the next couple months.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Cool, “where” will the virtual one be?

Not 100% sure yet. We’re looking at different options, discourse, youtube. etc. Any favorites?

1 Like

Twitch is the best streaming platform in my opinion. Since there is a Video feed and Chat.

1 Like

hype hype hype today is the day!

3 Likes

Some sort of open panel discussion I imagine.

1 Like