A laugh for the day

2 Likes

this is a actual item for sale on amazon :

probably not harmful levels and used for testing equipment , go check out the questions and answers section :wink: eg…

Question:

If I opt for air mail does it get delivered by Amazone Prime Air or CIA drones?

Answer:

Neither. Space X took over the project and you will see Falcon Lite rocket (with Ads) or the Pro version (no ads but extra fee) delivering it to your door and fly back to the base saving you 75% of the standard rocket delivery fee.

Question:

Ive got a Ant hill I want to remove… is there sufficient quantity to build a working 1-1000th scale Fatman replica to nuke the little buggers?

Answer:

When I was a kid, we used to blow our anthills up with (genuine) M-80s.
Create a hole in the middle of the hill with a broom stick, drop in an M-80 with and extended fuse, light it and run. …

Question:

Will this take me back to the future in my DeLorean?

Answer:

Your DeLorean uses a standard Mr. Fusion drive to produce 1.21 Gigawatts for when you are about to see some serious $h!T at 88mph.

Question:

I want to turn my pet iguana into a 400 foot tall kaiju with radioactive breath. How many should I buy?

Answer:

It won’t work on your pet itself. Its children will have the mutations. You can’t get your pet to grow to 400 feet just by exposing it to radiation. But the offspring might.

Question:

Will this product give my skin a healthy youthful glow?
Answer:

Glow: yes. Healthy and youthful not so much.

Bathroom designer with fun factor :smiley:

small bathroom design ideas low budget House design idea bathroom design house design plan - YouTube

more videos on: House Design - YouTube

oh , nice find ! i love seeing work like this, Always something to admire and learn from.

Deepfake live test 2 Hugh Jackman, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Christian Bale, Ben Affleck, etc. - YouTube

Weird!!

The AI world can lead us to extinction but at least we are going to have a laugh

PD.- Jackman looks like my neighbor :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: