Angular + Bootstrap + BabylonJS (problem with template - any help)

I would like to setup Angular+Botstrap+BabylonJS
The latest stable version of Angular Bootstrap BabylonJS.
BabylonJS with GLTF/GLB file loader (which is made from Blender and exported as gltf/glb).
But I realy don’t know how to setup right libraries in tamplate. I would like to import all Babylonjs libraries.
And Loader (GLTF/GLB) and setup havok or/and ammo physics engine.
Can anybody help me to setup right libraries versions of BabylonJS and Havok or/and ammo physics libraries and loader of GLTF?
I don’t know why loading meshes from gltf does not work. I think there are some problems inside libraris (loader/babylonjs) or I am missing something?
I put exported asset inside src/assets/Levels/ direcotry and also blander file. (there is .blender .glb .glt files)
Maybe also source code is not OK to render loaded scene in loop.
Can anybody help me fix this problem. Can anybody try run this project and take a look and fix problem? I realy don’t know how to setup angular.json and tsconfig.json files.

Here is git project (template).

@Deltakosh

Have you seen this template? RaananW/babylonjs-webpack-es6: Babylon.js basic scene with typescript, webpack, es6 modules, editorconfig, eslint, hot loading and more. Will even make coffee if you ask nicely. (github.com). It’s not angular-specific, but studying it can give you a better notion of how to structure the Typescript part.

Thank you for advice. I’ll try out this versions from package.json and another json settings and if I will have problems I will tell you. Or Ask RaananW.
Greetings