Artifical Intelligence

Yes. So in the end we are saying the same. You agree with me that the problem is not the tech. The problem is what us, simple and sinners humans are doing with it. :thinking:

1 Like

Once again, we are in the middle of a revolution! So sit down in a comfortable chair and grab a packet of popcorn and enjoy the show. This will be the future we all live in, whether we like it or not. :smiley:

How Chat GPT 5 Will Change the World - YouTube

Write me a greentext about life

Sure.

Be me.
Wake up every day.
Work hard and stay motivated.
Pursue your passions.
Find love and build relationships.
Cherish the moments.
Make memories that last.
Live life to the fullest.

Write me a poem to easter for the babylon.js forum.

In the realm of Babylon.js,
Where 3D magic does impress,
The forum beckons with open arms,
A place where knowledge flows in charms.

From coding gurus to eager newbies,
The forum welcomes all with ease,
Questions asked and answers given,
A community thatā€™s always driven.

The beauty of 3D scenes,
And all that lies in between,
Is shared and celebrated here,
In Babylonā€™s community sphere.

So come and join the lively crowd,
In this forum youā€™ll be proud,
To learn and grow your skills anew,
In the world of Babylon.js, so true.

1 Like

Segment anything model

Segment Anything | Meta AI (segment-anything.com)

1 Like

Thatā€™s cool
All those damn captchas we have fill out is finally paying off! :joy:

1 Like

Did it make the outlines on everything or did you tell it to?
Not much better than the average paint magic wand if itā€™ll create outlines and artefacts :joy:

1 Like

Plask: AI-powered image generation tool

Watch EbSynth bring paintings to life - YouTube

EbSynth - Transform Video by Painting Over a Single Frame

You are looking for a specific AI tool? Here we are on the right place:

Thereā€™s An AI For That - The Biggest AI Aggregator (theresanaiforthat.com)

a Eurovision song created by Artificial Intelligence: Blue Jeans and Bloody Tears - YouTube

Two awesome tools to create images

https://www.artbreeder.com/

Fotorā€™s NFT Creator - GoArt, Turns Your Digital Photos into NFT Artworks

Crazy AI Tech Allows ANYONE To Build 3D Games - YouTube

The AI revolution: Googleā€™s developers on the future of artificial intelligence | 60 Minutes - YouTube

is this really you building the ship?

GPT4All Chat is a locally-running AI chat application powered by the GPT4All-J Apache 2 Licensed chatbot. The model runs on your computers CPU, works without an internet connection and sends no chat data to external servers (unless you opt-in to have your chat data be used to improve future GPT4All models). It allows you to communicate with a large language model (LLM) to get helpful answers, insights, and suggestions.

GPT4All Chat

1 Like

Here is quite a big updatable list of AIs :slight_smile: - GitHub - ai-collection/ai-collection: The Generative AI Landscape - A Collection of Awesome Generative AI Applications

1 Like

Wow, AI driven architecture! :heart_eyes:

AI Architecture Competition 2023 Artificial Nature Winners Announcement - YouTube

So, I saw this impressive list of AIs selection (after just 4-months of the ā€˜disruptiveā€™ launch of chatGPT).
It is indeed impressiveā€¦BUTā€¦ I sometimes feel like Iā€™m loosing my time with it. None of these fancy AI seem to be willing to deliver what I need. Most of them simply ignore my instructions and constraints.

I have a case that is in itself very simple. Simple execution work for a junior designer.
I need to create a texture with a photo-wall/patchwork showing n number of realistic images from different themes (portraits of great persons, picture from the art of war in history, natural wonders, etcā€¦). Anyone knowing of an AI that would not just generate a piece of shit and respect my constraints of ā€˜real/realisticā€™, n number of pictures, photo-wall (without any fancy camera orientation or added crap (people, environment, tables, corridors) showings in the front or in the back?
WTF do I need to tell the fancy crap so it does ONLY what I ask for:

• A plain texture
  • No fancy addings
  • Respect layout, constraints and numbers
  • Respect style.
    !!!

Edit: I tried about 10 from the list and they all do the same shit. Hereā€™s one of the closest I could get. Totally unusable (prompt was something like: photo-wall, 60 pictures, warfare, weapons) I donā€™t remember just exactly for I tried the faen I donā€™t know how many.

Looks like the AI thinks we could pay our talents with a piece of delicious cake. Just donā€™t tell HR or weā€™ll soon all become homeless people eating ā€˜delicious cakeā€™ā€¦ on the streets :rofl: