Bit By Bit Developers

Another cool project relying on Babylon.js. (Not my work.)

7 Likes

Very interesting! @PirateJC take a look at this!

Saw these folks on twitter. This looks like a VERY cool project.

Hey guys, thanks for sharing my project here. I’m very happy that you find it interesting and even cool :smiley: The feeling is definitely mutual as I’m super impressed by and happy with BabylonJS, it’s amazing community and your progress!

2 Likes

Hey guys. I wonder if this project could be added under Babylon.js Demos section. We have more than few public projects to share one by one, but I guess it would be more efficient to simply add a picture with our logo pointing to our public projects page https://bitbybit.dev/projects/public. I thought the hexagon could say “Projects” “by Bit by bit developers”. Or “Projects” “by bitbybit.dev”. Babylonjs is running behind all of these projects, thus it would be amazing to appear on your website. Let me know if that would be possible or if I need to contact someone else. I saw that project submissions go through this forum section. Thank you.
bitbybit

For sure, @PirateJC might be able to take care of it !!!

1 Like

Hey Sorry for the delay, here we go! It’s live now!

1 Like

Thanks @PirateJC! Looks great :blush: and feels personally very nice to be on that wall of amazing community :wink: Cheers!

1 Like