Error in sample .babylon code

You are removing the canvas at this line so the context is undefined when you passing it to babylon.

As a quick test I did : this.htmlDomContent[0].innerHTML = ‘<canvas id=“babylon-canvas”></canvas>’;

It fails cause you try to log everything in engine calling to some internal properties only available in gl2 and others.

so removing the logs: electron_app/BabylonController.js at master · shaderbytes/electron_app · GitHub

makes it appear (in the wrong place as explained upper):

omw I cant believe I did something so stupid , and wasted everyones time. I feel ashamed :disappointed:

Thank you so much for picking up the stupid mistake, the good news is even though i know babylon has its own editor , Im still making my own , personal flavouring and all that , for quicky setting up projects to be used in client configurators ( I come from having done this using sketchfab for years already ) but I do plan to release the tool open source to the rest of the community.

So it will be maintained and production ready all the time as I would personally be using it in my development projects.

Again thanks to you and @Deltakosh for your time. how I overlooked this i dont know.

anyway i will be very weary to post again before ive checked my code intensely for a few days haha :angel:

cheers