I did a conversion of the code to go to full ES6.
I went from 2.6 (or 2.8) to 1.54 Mb which is already pretty cool :).
Here is a few things I had to find to make everything work.
Each time I had to import something was because of a console hint. It was not that difficult by just looking for the function into the code but sometimes you have an error because another thing didn’t load so the advertised error wasn’t always responsible for the hickup :).
In our global Loader I had to import these :
import ‘@babylonjs/core/Loading/Plugins/babylonFileLoader’ import ‘@babylonjs/core/Physics/physicsEngineComponent’ //Not sure why I didn’t think I was using physics
To make the DefaultRenderingPipeline work I had to import this
To make the MotionBlurPostProcess work I had to import this
To make the GlowLayer work I had to import this
To enable the scene.beginAnimation I had to import this
That’s all for now.
I hope this will help for some debug