Full Time Remote BabylonJS Developer role

Currently have the following opening available for a Start-Up based out of Santa Monica, positions are fully REMOTE. The two founders have had four successful exits between them on their last four ventures including back to back IPOs in CEO/Co-Founder’s last two start-ups and sales to CA and McAfee in the CPO/Co-Founders last two ventures. Looking for Front-End Engineer with 3D experience with BabylonJS and experience with mapping / cartography is a huge plus.

Please take a look at the description below and let me know if you or anyone you know would be interested in discussing. More than happy to pass on finders fees.

We are a cloud and data security startup with a product DNA that was founded in 2019 by two security industry veterans that have previously been acquired and taken companies public. We are backed by top tier VCs, staffed by seasoned product managers and engineers and we’re seeking like-minded people to join our growing team. CEO has had back to back IPOs with two different start-ups.

We are looking for a front-end React engineer to take on ownership of our 3D maps feature. Our maps display real-time AWS architecture and security violations and have become a compelling and highly differentiated feature of our platform. The maps are currently built on BabylonJS, although we anticipate moving to Unity3D as the platform scales to handle millions of objects in a single map. The role reports to the head of engineering. We especially love candidates who are passionate about commercial open source products and working with the open source and security communities.

The Role

Working across the product team including product management, user experience, engineering and operations you will design and develop product features of our cloud and data security product. We are cloud-native and built on AWS, designed to discover and analyze large data sets and apply security policies using open-policy agent. We predominantly use Java Spring with a React front-end built by a dedicated front-end team. We always use the very best development tools available, follow Agile with a dedicated program manager managing the backlog and have a full-time operations team.

Requirements

Experience in a similar previous role working with BabylonJS is essential.

Previous experience at a fast paced early stage startup is desirable.

Ability to work successfully with minimal supervision in a distributed team environment.

All applicants must be US Citizens or US Green Card holders currently residing in the Pacific or Mountain time zones. Being prepared to work on those time zones is not an option.

Compensation / Benefits

Startup culture with a product company DNA.

100% remote / distributed team. In normal times we meet as a team in Los Angeles once a month and you must be able to travel for up to four days a month.

High performing, fast paced product team.

No drama, a “be a nice and good human” culture.

A team where results and doing and not talk and thinking is valued.

Competitive salary.

Early stage stock options.

Excellent health insurance and benefits; 100% coverage for employees.

Flexible work schedules and vacation.

Top of the line equipment.

We are an equal opportunities employer committed to diversity.

All applicants must be US Citizens or US Green Card holders.

Look forward to connecting,

Samuel Merchant, Partner
Technical & Product Staffing Practice Manager
Sam@jjaventuresearch.com
510-851-3594

2 Likes

Hello,

Hope you are doing well.

PM sent please check.

BR Seth

Hello Seth, thanks for the contact.You can reach me directly at sam@jjaventuresearch.com

Hi there,

I would be glad to assist you.
PM sent please check it.

Regards,
Lauren
Skype ID: live:lauren_8606

Hello,
I’m an expert developer (with big stack in security / system), I worked on big project made with babylonJS (I made the full project except admin panel I did only some part).
I’m looking for a new mission, I’m actually in dad holiday but I’m able to start new mission right now.

Thanks M,

Can you email me a resume to sam@jjaventuresearch.com

Sam
510-851-3594
sam@jjaventuresearch.com

Hello Seth,

Don’t think I heard back from you. Still interested in talking? Please email me at sam@jjaventuresearch.com or give me a call, 510-851-3594.

Sam

Yes of course I need to add my last exp (with babylonJS), tomorrow it’s ready.
I’m not a US citizen and don’t have a green card but I’m a really good developer and have a business that I can do invoices with.

Hey Seth, not seen anything. Sent to sam@jjaventuresearch.com?