Being one commercial Babylon.js project wiser, I am trying my luck again here
[shameless copy-paste starts here]
I am a Gothenburg-based contractor, pivoting a mechanical engineer career into proper software development. (I write “proper” because I have done a lot of programming since the second half of the 90’s, but relatively little fully-fledged software development to this date.)
I am particularly interested in the development of highly interactive, graphics-rich web applications, and have elected to invest in Babylon.js for client-side 3D rendering. As far as backend goes, I am most familiar with C#/.NET, but I wouldn’t mind dipping my toes into other solutions if the job requires it.
Please consider the following perks that can make up for my relative juniority in software development:
- solid understanding of classical physics,
- decent knowledge of linear algebra,
- proven problem solving skills,
- strong quality mindset,
- experience translating high-level end-user requirements into low-level IT specifications,
- relative fluency in English, Swedish and French,
- contractor operating via own limited company,
- extensive knowledge of computer-aided engineering (CAE) if you’re into that. (I am!)
There is a lot more info available on my LinkedIn profile, which I am happy to share with you in a PM if you are interested.
I am looking forward to hearing from you!