Gothenburg-based contractor looking for assignments

I am a Gothenburg-based contractor, pivoting a mechanical engineer career into proper software development.(I write “proper” because I have done a lot of programming since the second half of the 90’s, but relatively little fully-fledged software development to this date.)

I am particularly interested in the development of highly interactive, graphics-rich web applications, and have elected to invest in Babylon.js for client-side 3D rendering. As far as backend goes, I am most familiar with C#/.NET, but I wouldn’t mind dipping my toes into other solutions if the job requires it.

Please consider the following perks that can make up for my relative juniority in software development:

• solid understanding of classical physics,
  • decent knowledge of linear algebra,
  • proven problem solving skills,
  • strong quality mindset,
  • experience translating high-level end-user requirements into low-level IT specifications,
  • relative fluency in English, Swedish and French,
  • contractor operating via own limited company,
  • extensive knowledge of computer-aided engineering (CAE) if you’re into that. (I am!)

There is a lot more info available on my LinkedIn profile, which I am happy to share with you in a PM if you are interested.

I am looking forward to hearing from you!

5 Likes

Hi there,

Hope you are ok.

I work for a company with a clear mindset on a 3d representation of software on our SaaS product. Babylon is what we are using on our Web app. I´m after an expert to help us speeding up.

Do you currently have availability? if so, how many hours per week can you give us and at what price? If you have availability and numbers are not crazy, we can have a conf call and discuss details about the work.

Thanks!
Alvaro

1 Like

Hi there Jbl, we’re also a Gbg-based company (3ngage.se) looking for someone with your exact skills. Would you be so kind as to give me a call on 0708201972? Best, Thomas

1 Like