How to set project when it runs on Babylonjs Editor?

@julien-moreau

Thanks to your great effort, I’m developing a simple WebXR (VR) template for Babylon.js Editor.

I made two projects in a workplace. The second projects does not run when pressed “Play” button.

The first project “scene” is here.

The second project “dramset” is here.

When “Play” button is pressed at the state of “dramset”, “scene” project runs on browser.

(Expectation is running “dramset” when “dramset” opens.)

Do you have any method to set appropriate project?

My Babylon.js Editor project is here. I hope it will be helpful.
flushpot1125/BJSEditor_WebXRprojects: Compatible with Babylon.js Editor v4.0.0-rc.3 or later (github.com)

Kindly thanks every time :slight_smile:

Sorry for my overlook.

My environment is here.

Commits · BabylonJS/Editor (github.com)
commit id :f2c877ef19fc4fd2a82fba4d08e4921861a4cb42

Hey @Limes2018 !
I’m sorry for the delay, it was kind of vacations for me :slight_smile:

In your case, clicking “play” means the editor willl run the overall project. Unfortunately you’ll have to modify your code by the hand to load the desired scene.

On this line (BJSEditor_WebXRprojects/index.ts at main · flushpot1125/BJSEditor_WebXRprojects · GitHub) just change the rootUrl to load directly your scene, like const rootUrl = "./scenes/dramset/"; in your case

I started trying to directly load the desired scene (documentation is available here: Editor/1-playing-scene.md at release/4.0.0 · BabylonJS/Editor · GitHub) and I would like to add the same feature when clicking the “Run…” button as it’s needed to run WebXR projects

Your project looks awesome!

@julien-moreau
Thanks for your kindly reply!
I think your vacation was excellent for you :slight_smile:

I could change my project thanks to your help.

I started trying to directly load the desired scene (documentation is available here: Editor/1-playing-scene.md at release/4.0.0 · BabylonJS/Editor · GitHub) and I would like to add the same feature when clicking the “Run…” button as it’s needed to run WebXR projects

Awesome!!!

Your project looks awesome!

Thanks! I finish to implement soon. I’ll inform you when finishing it :slight_smile:

1 Like