https://www.bitreel.com/ is looking for an experienced Babylon developer for a short-term contract. We have built an XR showroom experience.
We have an ever growing codebase and this is our first Babylon project ( We originally used Three and rewrote for Babylon ) What we are looking for is a general code / performance run-through with Babylon solutions in mind as well as a few specific tasks.
The engagement will start fairly soon(2 weeks out or so) and candidates expected to have 30 hours a week available, what time of the day not important. The only requirement to be present for a few stand ups a week during normal business hours EST. The duration of the engagement is three weeks with a pre-agreed amount of $3000USD.
- Experience optimizing memory performance
- Experience profiling for performance in general
- Good ability to dive into new patterns and see problems/Babylon solutions not used
- Not afraid to change/move code around
- Experience with Babylon 5.x series as modules
Good To Have:
- Experience with WebXR
- Experience with particles
- Experience with node materials
- Access to both iOS and Android for testing
- Access to a Quest2 for HMD WebXR testing
Please PM me a Resume as well as a little blurb about yourself and how you fit the criteria above. We are looking for someone very experienced right now, maybe some more Junior type work in the future.