Recruiting Babylon Experts!

We’re working on a really exciting virtual platform over at MVRK and we’re looking for talented Babylon devs who are (ideally) also familiar with Unity. If any of you are interested in learning more, please shoot me a DM and/or feel free to apply to this listing!

This listing is full-time but we’re also open to remote/contract.

1 Like

@MackeyK24 I know you’re huge into this area so please feel free to DM me and/or apply to this listing for more info!

1 Like

Hi,

I am Interested.
DM sent please check.

Best Regards,
Lauren W.

Thank you very much @bruuuuuno for thinking of me … But I actually got a new job… Yeah :slight_smile:

Gonna have my hands full the next few months getting used to the new dev shop and working with the other developers. So i am not gonna have much time help out im afraid.

3 Likes

Hello everyone!

Just here to bump this thread. We’re looking for another developer to help us with some of our exciting projects.

We are still working on getting a listing for the position up on our recruitment site posted above, but feel free to email recruitment@mvrk.co with a resume and some information about you!

Hello everyone!

We’re still looking for more Babylon developers with some Unity experience to help on some of our exciting ongoing and future projects.

We’ve found some great developers through this forum so far so hopefully we can keep that rolling!

You can apply at this link and email our recruit email. You can also shoot me a DM.

2 Likes

Hi Lauren,

I’m looking for someone to develop something similar to this https://adidaschile20.com/

Can you help?

Hello Sebastien,
please send me PM with more info.
Hope we’ll be able to develop even something better than you link (there are some texture artefacts).

Please email me sebastien@remoteon.co.za