Not 100% sure its a bug, so posting here. Tested in Chrome.
- Click on blue ‘click me’ button once. You should see some numbers on each row that is not 50.
- Click on blue ‘click me’ button again. You should see some numbers on each row that is 50.
- scroll to the very bottom. Click on blue ‘click me’ button again. The scroll viewer window goes grey.
- Now you can click on blue ‘click me’ button again and again, the scroll viewer window remains grey and the grid does not show until you scroll up a little.
The control case:
- reload the pg. Keep clicking on the blue ‘click me’ button. The scroll viewer consistently shows a 50 row grid and one that’s less than 50 rows.
The visual problem only happens when the scroll viewer is near the bottom and whenever the toggling results in a grey scroll viewer. Then it seems to be stuck there and will not show the grid despite more toggling.