Simple way to do styling in a single text box?

You bet, i73… get in there and hack it out. (Wingy checks his drawer to make sure he has a brain tumor triage kit… to use on i73, as needed.) :slight_smile:

You MIGHT wish to “dangle” the idea over in the Feature Requests sub-forum. I wouldn’t mind seeing how Deltakosh responds-to the brain tumor that you seek. heh.

Really, the “down and dirty” way to do this… is make the text in a 2D paint program, save as an image, and then use a GUI imageControl to display it. What… about 4-5 little images, and you’re done, right? SO easy. Low overhead. 12 minutes in the paint program. Text looks perfect every time, no matter the screen rez. Fancy borders and drop-shadows available, there, too.

You should consider it… unless you’re “into” pain. :slight_smile:

There’s also MeshWriter and similar real-mesh fonts. MeshWriter uses SPS particles as its mesh-fonts. https://www.babylonjs-playground.com/#XWVXN9#60 (that whole series is MeshWriter stuff… up to #102 or so, where I was putting video onto the meshWriter text - demented.) Not simple markdown or markup, by any means… but it sure is classy-looking.

1 Like