Still Playing with BJS

As always enjoying BJS, easy and intuitive, it is certainly the funniest language I have ever worked with.

Fortunately I start a big project designing an interactive “Metaverse” for a client.

Something curious is that the Metaverse world is in fashion, I honestly think that nobody is clear about the concept and I see this project simply as an online multiplayer video game.

But hey, if that’s how I get a new project, welcome be the Metaverse

This is just a joke to share with colleagues:

Dancing Metaverse

13 Likes

I love it !!! this is pretty pretty pretty !!! cc @PirateJC

1 Like

Thank you very much @sebavan :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

So epic :smile:

2 Likes

Love the music choice :dancer:

1 Like

Ok this is seriously fun! I love it!

@DRLeria are you on twitter?

1 Like

Thanks like always Mr. Pirate :raised_hands:
Yes, this is my Twitter: @ViseniDesign

I leaned into the “Metaverse as a trend” joke a little bit on this one. LOL Sorry for the cheekiness.

2 Likes

So do I. @DRLeria Any potential authoring rights issues with it? It looks like there is no mention for it in your demo. Just asking since it has been twitted by @PirateJC
Else, great demo. Very enjoyable and engaging :heart_eyes:

Edit: Forgot to ask. Any plans for having the user choose the move on button click (like a guitar hero sort of thing) where you could make your own choregraphy. And then record it and share it? That would be awesome, wouldn’t it?

2 Likes

Oops, you’re right.
This exercise is a joke to “celebrate” with my partners the Metaverse project that we have signed.
To avoid problems I’ll use a licensed library music.
Thank you very much for your comment :vulcan_salute:

Thanks Big Pirate :raised_hands:
Meta - Meta - Metaverse everywhere

Now to work on the project.
BJS FullEquip.
I will keep you informed :rocket: :rocket: :rocket:

2 Likes

Thst is so great! It really cheered me up after long hours of trying to get something to work. Really great!

2 Likes