Please check the PG
Steps to reproduce:
- Create standard material with no textures applied
- Create some mesh and apply the material to it
- Create an instance of the mesh
- Apply negative scaling to the instance
- After some significant delay, apply a texture to the material
After that the texture seems to only be rendered on the mesh, but the instance remains the same.
The issue can be reproduced with BJS version 5.8.0, but not with version 4.1.0 (everything seems fine there).
Can anyone please help with where to look at for a fix/workaround?