Trying to create multiple texts using dynamic texture

Not sure about the syntax, but what did i do wrong on this?

PG - https://playground.babylonjs.com/#5ZCGRM#2616

It all depends on what you are trying to achieve. An image of some kind indicating your wanted outcome would be useful.

Note

Line 30 overwrites line 26 and line 35 overwrites line 34

In effect you only have the equivalent of

If you want both Grass and Grass 1 you need to use null for the background color for any text that follows as in

Thank you :slight_smile:

i was trying to write texts(id) inside different cells

It all depends on what you are trying to achieve. An image of some kind indicating your wanted outcome would be useful.

I was refering to the specific problem of what you wanted in terms of writing grass and grass 1 using a dynamic texture.

You did not want your texture to be like this

So I was expecting an image showing what you do want.

Your reply is a new question, which sort of makes sense to me since I have helped with your earlier question, but does not make it clear to others what you need and the image you added does not relate to either you first or added question.

Please try to be as specific as possible when asking a question and using graphic software of some type to produce an image if possible that relates particularly to what you want helps. In general deciding what you need in a clear and precise way is often the most difficult part in getting a good answer and it is an art worth mastering and there are many who don’t.

I am being a little tough with you to help you get the answers you need

1 Like

Sure, will do …
What i mainly did was just trying it work out on an issue of a certain aspect of babylon using simple PG and then try to use it in my project.

That is a good approach and when asking a question about that certain aspect with your simple PG keep the topic about that aspect until it is solved. If you then have problems applying it to your project start a new topic about that problem.

3 Likes