Unity babylon_manager with typescript+vue

Hello! I’m learning babylonJS and i created a project using vuejs , babylon and i’m using typescript. I tried to export a scene from Unity but i don’t understand how to import babylon_manager.js cause that’s the error i get when i run the scene

"x.gltf Require extension CVTOOLS_babylon_mesh is not available "

I tried to add it inside index.html from public folder and import it inside my main scene, but it didn’t work

If someone would be nice enough to guide me , i would really appreciate

Thank you

cc @MackeyK24 the exporter daddy

It would be great if @MackeyK24 can suggest a a workaround for this issue

Thank you

babylon.manager.js is an old school browser JavaScript library meant to be loaded on the page as a script tag.

You can look at the export engine.html script tags in the header section… Those are the libs you should be loading in your external project.

The GLTF Extensions that parse the scene are in the babylon.manager.js, once properly loaded on the host page.

Hey @MackeyK24

I tried your method and also the iframe method and it doesn’t work, i still get the same message. And yes i’m sure JS files are loaded inside index.html
Maybe there’s a method i have to call?

I see that i have access to CVTOOLS_babylon_mesh inside my ts scene but it does require a GLTFLOADER2 as parameter

Can you make a small video and show me what your doing

Sure @MackeyK24 !

Thank you for your help.

Here are some screenshots:

1. Index.html Header ( from projectFolder/public/index.html ) ( vue structure ) → copied from Engine.html
    indexhtml Header — Postimages

2. Index.html Body ( from projectFolder/public/index.html ) ( vue structure ) → copied from Engine.html
    https://postimg.cc/rDCKMHCR

3. Main Scene imports
    main Scene Imports — Postimages

4. Main Scene constructor ( if it helps )
    main Scene Constructor — Postimages

5. Function to load the scene i exported from Unity
    main Function Load — Postimages

Error: Unable to load from ./models/test2/House.gltf: Require extension CVTOOLS_babylon_mesh is not available