Who is Deltakosh?

As some of you asked several times, this is a video that will help you put a face on a forum name:

Feel free to appreciate my terrible english accent :smiley:

20 Likes

Ahh ā€¦ you have changed a little bit - more hirsute - a proper beard now, not just stubble

DK Image

Which I used a few years back to create this:

The Man From Babylon

And of course no watermelons now ! :wink:

cheers, gryff :slight_smile:

4 Likes

He lost some carry-on luggage! Lookinā€™ HOT! Howā€™s your Colt 45 ā€œquick-drawā€, DeltaWrangler? Can ya ride a horse? Can ya memorize lines of script?

I think we might have some cowboy-movie rolesā€¦ riders, ranchers, rustlers, rounders, ropers, roustaboutsā€¦ in our upcoming ā€œold west cinemaā€ series. I hope ya donā€™t mind being ā€œon the lone prairieā€. Can ya ā€œgit-along with the liā€™l doe-giesā€?

By chance, do any of your co-workersā€¦ look like savage Indians? There might be some roles open for those, too (prefer horse-riders).

It will likely be another month or two before we start ā€œshootingā€ā€¦ but I think we can ā€œuseā€ you.

Iā€™m thinkinā€™ā€¦ https://www.tackroominc.com/images/Stetson-Llano-Western-Hat.jpg for DK.

Have my people call your people. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This (BJS) is his real mission in MS. Incredible, isnā€™t it ? :smiley:

2 Likes

Funny to heard that even after years in USA you still have this (beautiful of course) french accent :wine_glass: :wink:

1 Like

Awesome as ever, with a better beard texture.:sunglasses:

1 Like

No reason to be shy about the accent, my wife always tells me I sound like a boring robot on video tutorials, see e.g.: [Tutorial] Realtime Stone with detail maps in Blender on Vimeo

1 Like

How do I get a BJS shirt like Deltakosh is wearing (with the updated logo of course)?

4 Likes

We will soon share a link to order one ;D
Pinging @PatrickRyan

1 Like

I will get a source set up and post it to the forum. Stay tuned!

1 Like

Nice! iā€™ll have to update again the Cornell Box example with this new logo, which is great by the way!

1 Like

https://forum.babylonjs.com/t/does-the-name-babylon-have-a-deeper-meaning/2110/6?u=johnk

2 Likes

I want one!

1 Like