3ds Max exporter plugin installation problem

Hi,
I believe I followed the instructions here 3DSMax - Babylon.js Documentation to install the exporter plugin for 3DS Max 2018 correctly however when I then open 3DS Max each additional dll generates an error and then finally I get an error
"System.NotSupportedException: An attempt was made to load an assembly from a network location which would have caused the assembly to be sandboxed in previous versions of the .NET Framework. This release of the .NET Framework does not enable CAS policy by default, so this load may be dangerous. If this load is not intended to sandbox the assembly, please enable the loadFromRemoteSources switch. See http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=155569 for more information.
_ at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.nLoadFile(String path, Evidence evidence)_
_ at System.Reflection.Assembly.LoadFile(String path)_
_ at Autodesk.Max.Manager.LoadAssembly(String name, Boolean startingUp)_
_ at Autodesk.Max.Manager.LoadAssemblies()"
The suggested microsfot link wasn’t any help to me and a search on the forum here has not yielded anything similar.
Does anyone have any idea how I can resolve this installation problem? I’m wondering whether it’s a firewall issue either on my W10 pc or at my institutino.
Many thanks,
John

This seems to be a problem because your install is network based. You must install 3dsmax on your local computer and have the plugin on your local hard drive as well

Many thanks for taking the time to respond.

Sadly I can’t do that. We have a site license and although the software is installed on the local drive the license is network based so it seems I won’t be able to use this plugin. :frowning:

Well if the software is local this error should be gone.
Are you admin of your computer? Did you make sure to unlock the files (as mentioned in the doc) prior to store them in your 3dsmax folder?