Artifical Intelligence

I have the same experience.

When the task can be solved in one script file it is enough to use Copilot in many cases. Just describe tasks in the comment same as for junior or middle developers. After some clarification of the task I got pretty good results very often.
And when the task can’t be solved in the one file it’s good to ask ChatGPT. It provides several scripts and instructions on how to add it in my project.

I used ChatGPT to get instructions on how to pack my classes into npm packages. ChatGPT’s answer was an article made individually for me and my case. So I very fast made two package — Two small libraries to work with camera

Now I made a module that integrates ChatGPT API’s into CMS on my website, and it helps me to write good texts, and helps me with language.
So Copilot and ChatGPT seriously changed my workflow.

UPD: Very important to use only the English language with ChatGPT. Although it can answer with any of your native language, in English it has the most performance and compact embeddings. You can check it here OpenAI API, just compare how many tokens texts took in the different langiages. Less is better, because every token increases calculation processes and the context of the model is just 4097 tokens, so if some text out of this limit then the model will forget this.

1 Like