Babylon.js Developer Needed

Hey! I am looking for a UI Developer to for a 12 month contract! I have provided the details below for what I am looking for. Please provide you contact information below or send me a PM, and I will reach out. This is a 100% remote opportunity.

Requires 40 hours per week

Desired Skills and Experience *
Expert with BabylonJS/Three.JS
3+ years’ experience in web development
Strong in JavaScript
Solid understanding of the software development process and experience working on agile teams

Plusses

Experience in SASS, JavaScript
Experience with front end web graphics development (e.g. charts, plotting, etc.)
Experience with responsive design (e.g. layout changes according to screen, animations, etc.)
Experience in agile/scrum teams preferably using TFS/Git
INT GeoToolKit experience
Oil and Gas experience including drilling or geological related applications development
Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Computer/Electrical Engineering or another related field. Advanced degree is preferred.

Day-to-Day *

A client in the Houston, TX area is looking for a Sr UI Designer to join their team. This person will help play role in scrum meetings, contribute to all aspects of design and designing prototypes, and help support the development team. This person will need to have the ability to rapidly iterate designs based on stakeholder and user feedback and the ability to deliver designs with clear direction to development teams. He/she will be designing for web, mobile, responsive, and desktop applications. Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills are a must.

4 Likes