Babylon react native engine is undefined

Hey Guys,

I’ve been trying to explore babylon react native found a demo repo GitHub - BabylonJS/BabylonReactNativeSample

I was able to load my scene in app.tsx but when im trying to load from other component engine is undefined and it is not being created…

Hi @sai_chaitanya , how are you doing?

Can you share a little bit more about your settings? Which React Native version are you using? Are you trying to run it on IOS or Android?

HI @srzerbetto , good day I’m attaching my package.json screenshot. I’m trying to load in android. Se the flow is like this there a nav drawer in which i will be selecting the scene and going to another component where the 3d scene will load, I’m also attaching the component where the scene will be loading.
PS: point me in a right direction if there is any mistake.

The First 2 images are package.json and the other 2 are the code

Hi @sai_chaitanya , sorry for taking so long to reply.

Can you try using version 1.5.1 for both @babylonjs/react-native-iosandroid-0-69 and @babylonjs/react-native as well as version 5.54.0 @babylonjs/core and @babylonjs/loaders packages.

Sometime we have version issues between the react native and the babylonjs packages, so I just want to make sure the versions used match.

Hello @sai_chaitanya just checking in if you’re still having issues?