I have noticed that when exporting textures sometimes the texture coordinates (KHR_texture_transform) are not converted correctly. What I discovered was that the Y axis of the offset needs to be reversed i.e multiplied by -1.
That works fine for most cases but in some cases does not. Can somebody take a look at this?
Here are the tests that I run and their outcome.
The test result is after I applied the * -1 on the Y offset
Texture_is_scaled_2_by_2 = pass Texture_is_scaled_2_by_2_offset_X_0_3 = pass Texture_is_scaled_2_by_2_offset_Y_0_3 = fail, looks flipped Texture_is_scaled_2_by_2_offset_0_3_by_0_3 = fail, looks flipped Texture_is_scaled_1_6_by_1_6 = pass Texture_is_scaled_1_6_by_1_6_offset_X_0_3 = pass Texture_is_scaled_1_6_by_1_6_offset_Y_0_3 = pass Texture_is_scaled_1_6_by_1_6_offset_Y_0_3_negative = slight shift on Y Texture_is_scaled_1_6_by_1_6_offset_0_3_by_0_3 = pass Texture_is_scaled_1_by_2_offset_Y_0_3 = fail, looks flipped Texture_is_scaled_1_by_1_6 = pass Texture_is_scaled_1_by_2 = pass Texture_is_scaled_2_by_1_6 = pass Texture_is_scaled_2_2_by_1_6 = pass Texture_is_scaled_3_by_3 = pass Texture_is_scaled_3_2_by_3 = pass Texture_is_scaled_1_6_by_1 = pass offset_X_0_3 = pass offset_X_0_3_negative = pass offset_Y_0_3 = fail, looks flipped offset_Y_0_3_negative = fail, looks flipped