I have tried to reach out to a few people on twitter but no response, my lead front end dev tried these forums but was asked to put the issue on Playground, it is not that simple am afraid to replicate.
As such, we need someone who is very close to the BB code base to help us for 1-2 hours. Just to jump on and see whats going on.
I will keep on searching but please if anyone can help, it might just be 15 minutes or so. But we really do not know what the issue is.
Here is a brief description of the problem
We have gltf meshes that are loaded and then disabled, then stored in a local variable. They are later used to create instances with various sizes at different positions using a json spec. Currently we are undergoing a problem where one of the mesh is not visible on the screen in spite being present in the instances logged when I test with scene.meshes. This problem only appears sometimes and disappears when browser is reloaded.