Cat simulator and pet clothing

My team has just created this cat demo, showcasing possible cat games or a way to sell customised cat clothing. Its a bit of fun so I hope yall like it :slightly_smiling_face: 3D Cat Clothing

11 Likes

Lol this is excellent! You rock buddy!

1 Like

Dog :dog: says ‘woof’ …which I believe goes for: “What about us, we are the humans best friend?:joy:

Do you know about/have played “Stray” on PS5 or PC ? it was a cat game about 1 or 2 years ago now , it is a fantastic experience :

1 Like

FYI: It has been released on steam for PC about a year ago :smiley: Worth getting it on sales :money_mouth_face:, which happens every now and then :yum:

1 Like

We are planning to make a dog version sometime in the near future

2 Likes

I haven’t played Stray yet, but the demo was partly inspired by the videos I saw. This demo could easily extend into a web game like Stray.

This might be a purfect optional setting: Fur material :smiley_cat:

By what sort of magic? :magic_wand: :joy: Knowing how much I struggle to make just a couple clumsy :grinning: interactions, I’m still looking for this hidden button that says “Turn my shit idea and my unreasonable expections into an AAA game:crazy_face:. Just how do I enable this button? :rofl:

repeat these steps:

1. wake up.
  2. eat.
  3. code.
  4. sleep.

:smiley:

1 Like

I was more thinking of the ‘instant version’. Not the one I need to repeat for 2 decades :rofl:

This scares the fur out of me!

1 Like

yes, that’s because @CodingCrusader forgot an important step:

1. wake up
  2. eat
  3. shave
  4. code
  5. sleep.

There are always 5 steps (unless there are just 3 - marketing rule). I should have known :rofl:

2 Likes

oh. the shaving.
The cat in this case had some of that.
huh.

2 Likes

If you remove 4. you can also suppress 1. → amazing optim.

2 Likes

That’s actually a Sphynx cat. They are born without fur. Its a genetic mutation. Because of this owners like to put clothes on them. There are clothing stores just for Sphynx cats Sphynx Cat Wear – The Original Sphynx Clothing Company

yes yes.
I was always scared of those ones.
:wink:
mike-myers-austin-powers

1 Like

haha! Yeh, they do look untrustworthy.

2 Likes

Cats are all untrustworthy. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :grin:
I love pigs :pig:. Cats look down on you :smirk_cat:; Dogs look up at you :dog2:. …Pigs treat us as equal
Winston Churchill

2 Likes