Default Loading UI

I’m testing the default engine loading UI but when I do I get this:

Is there a reason why the images are not appearing properly? I plan on creating my own custom screen but would like to use the default for testing purposes. I’m using this within Vue/Typescript if that matters.

Probably you also have some console messages as well?

I have never seen it like this, maybe @RaananW has an idea ?

This is all I get in the console:

I’m using BabylonJS 4.2.0. It looks like this is an issue with the transparency of the images, although I’m not sure why it wouldn’t work.

The source code for loading image is here - Babylon.js/loadingScreen.ts at 5e6321d887637877d8b28b417410abbbeb651c6e · BabylonJS/Babylon.js · GitHub
Could you check if you are able to load image from https://cdn.babylonjs.com/Assets/babylonLogo.png ?
(You can also open Elements tab and check HTML)

1 Like

Also make sure the CSS are no messed up.

Webpack dev server changed the default static directory . Before it was ./ , now its ./public . Could be that? They changed the property key name to “static” also

4 Likes

I’m not sure what the issue was but I created a new project from scratch. I was having some weird issues with Vue from the project I was using so I ended up recreating it and the image(s) display properly now. So more than likely it was just referencing something old, possibly what @jeremy-coleman was talking about. I’ll mark Jeremy’s post as the solution. Thanks everyone!

5 Likes