General guidance with a bug on Windows Chrome

Hi guys,
I have 2 bugs happening on Windows-Chrome (but don’t happen on Safari \ Mac-Chrome \ Edge…) and I’m really not sure what might be the cause of it, maybe any of you guys have an idea?

1. “Cannot add an uniform after UBO has been created”, which prevents the walls texture from being shown.
    The walls texture is just a simple MultiMaterial with 1-2 subSaterials (StandardMaterial).

2. “Cannot read property “0” if undefined”, which prevents items from being shown (just try to add any item and you’ll see the exception)

You can see it here, my guess right now is that those might be related to a recent chrome update (or maybe to “Parallel shader compilation”, I don’t see this active on Mac, but don’t know if it’s possible to turn this off)

Will very much appreciate your help!
Tomer.

You can turn it off right after instantiating engine with :

engine.getCaps().parallelShaderCompile = null

I am pretty sure it is related to this and would really appreciate if you could help us repro cause I would like to fix the root cause. It is probably some material being changed of setup doing so.

You’re right it is, just check it and everything works perfectly.
Would very much love to help reproduce it but I really don’t have a clue where to start.

maybe an unminified online version ???